[Groop] Re: Groo The Game & Expansion Card List

GARY GROSSMANN grossfamm at comcast.net
Sun Jul 10 22:12:47 PDT 2005

Hi John!

Well, as far as I know this is the closest you're gonna come to a Groo Forum.

I know we don't seem to talk about Groo all that much, but Mark does keep us posted on everything important and he answers questions that Me & Eric & others can't answer, so that's pretty cool.

What kind of stuff would you like to see more of?

-Gary G.