[Groop] Groo Coup!

GARY GROSSMANN grossfamm at comcast.net
Mon Jul 11 19:28:06 PDT 2005

Hi Folks!

Most of you may remember that after discovering at the end of the Con that
the Disabled Services booklet had Groo on the cover and seeing a box of
them, I tried to contact the woman in charge of said services, but to no
avail.  Well today, many months after my last attempt, she contacted me!?!?

The bottom line is that 80 or so of the 2004 Disabled Services booklets will
be waiting for me at the con.  So anyone who wants one aught to be able to
get it once I get them home.  I'll give you details next week.

Yea!

Take care all -Gary G.

PS to Glorko:  This time when I send you one, keep it, you silly former
leader of another planet!