[Groop] Groo Card Game Night and other plans?

promethea promethea at kc.rr.com
Thu Jul 14 02:17:55 PDT 2005

Dang; Guess I'm stuck mowing the yard, then .....

... I really need to keep up with my email better

At least this year I did get to send a proxy of sorts .... not that she
seems to know Sergio  - but she did seem to know Mark ... but if Hallmark
ends up carrying  Groo, maybe I'll get a chance at some goodies.... M.E.,
look for Peggy Wrightsman ;)