[Groop] To lurk or not to lurk.../Groofest

No Way no_way8888 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 00:38:57 PDT 2005

Chris Schechner <chschechner at ev1.net> wrote:
Who says you don’t need to clean the toilets?

*Blinks*...

*Uhm... points at ME and runs off to lurk again...*  (Well... maybe THAT'S Mark's job... after all, it's been unclear for years what he actually does...)

And apparently Groofest 2006 is warping time and space as far away as the Great White North... here in central Alberta, I discovered two things yesterday: One, my downstairs fridge has stopped working properly, and Two, food poisoning is even less fun than it sounds like.  *Sigh*.  Oh well- at least now I know what's wrong with the fridge :p

David R.