[Groop] GrooFest Lives or When will the carnage end

John T Comics230 at cox.net
Sun Jul 17 14:00:57 PDT 2005

First of all, sorry Janet. I did "the I meant to send to the Groop, but only sent to her thing!"

Second of all, If you read the e-mail below, I was in a car accident!

Third, I was fixing dinner and dropped a plate. It didn't make it.

Lastly, after cleaning up the plate, but before dinner, I dropped a glass.

John "These things always come in three's" Torregrossa

PS: Sorry for not shorting this up for you digest Groopies, Grooper, Groopsters (I kinda like that one)...whatever!