[Groop] Tabloid Cartooning: The Search for Back Issues

Mark Evanier evanier at evanier.com
Thu Jul 21 21:56:10 PDT 2005

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 21:40:38 -0700, "GARY GROSSMANN"
<grossfamm at comcast.net> wrote:

>* "Oh, well..." were the first words to appear in a Groo comic-the last
>panel of the Destroyer Duck appearance and were the ONLY words not lettered
>by Stan Sakai.

ME:  Not true.  I lettered a couple of whole pages in Epic GROO issues
and a number of random balloons.  I also sometimes lettered credits
and story titles and even the poems, and I lettered those maps that
appeared in the Pacific issues.  So trhere.