[Groop] Groo Collectibles, Memorabilia and info?

Robert Sawtelle rassd71 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 23 13:22:08 PDT 2005

Hello,
I'm new to this group and returning to the folds of Groo.  I was a collector
and fan a very long time ago.  And recently was able to meet Sr. Argonnes
and have decided to fill in my collection.  I was at the recent Comic Con in
San Diego as a guest of a friend that's a professional cartoonist.  He's
also an acquaintance of Sergios.  I've told him many times what a fan I was
of his work.  But after meeting him and buying one of the darkhorse books,
'life of Groo'.  I read it on the train home and was suddenly filled with
the same feelings I had as a 10 year old reading groo for the first time in
the early 80's.  I decided that I want to read them all.  But I know I'm
missing quite a few!
I've asked my mom to ship me my boxes of stuff from her place so I'll know
exactly what I have, but I have no idea what all is out there?
So I thought I'd come here and ask the experts.  I know I have the first 8
from pc.  And a bunch of the early Marvel/epics.  But how many are there?
And how many other books and specials have there been?  And lastly, what
other collectibles or memorabilia is there?
In advance, thank you.
Robert aka rassd71