[Groop] Simple question - off topic

Börje Karlsson tellarin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 06:18:30 PDT 2005

Hi,

is there someone in the Groop that lives in Los Angeles?

I was just informed at work that I may be going there this weekend and
spend a week there.
This would be something not that unusual if I wasn't in Brazil right now.

So I thought it would be a good opportunity to meet other
groopies/groopers. Or would it not? :)

Anyone?

(ps: Gary how long would a letter from were you live take to get to
LA? I was wondering if you could send the decks there so we wouldn't
need to go through the USA-Brazil mail vortex. Good thing others can
not read between parenthesis, huh? ;) )

Best,
Börje