[Groop] Simple question - off topic

George Karalias george at karalias.com
Thu Jul 28 08:55:19 PDT 2005

Borje,
I will actually be flying to LA from Boston next week for a tradeshow.
Unfortunately, I will have little to no time to socialize. If the reason
for your visit to LA is the Siggraph event at the LA Convention Center,
stop by our booth (2210) and say hi. There'll be lots of amazing state
of the art graphics and effects technology and software to see also.
-George