[Groop] new member, San Diego Comicon

Pengyfelix at aol.com Pengyfelix at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 06:54:23 PDT 2005

In a message dated 6/28/2005 9:34:51 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
chschechner at ev1.net writes:

And  always keep this phrase handy, "¿Donde esta el baño?"

That's one of my Four Important Phrases to Know in Any Language.  I've  only
once traveled to places where I did not speak the language (a whirlwind  tour
of Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Sweden, and Denmark), and
I've found that knowing four key phrases will get you through most any  situation:
1.  Where is the bathroom?
2.  I do not speak (insert language here).
3.  Thank you.  [in a pinch, this generally works for any  situation
requiring politeness]
4.  How much?

However, since we are Groo fans here, we might want  to add:
5.  Did I err?

Janet