[Groop] A few (late) thanks

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 22:13:10 PDT 2005

--- Charles Klein <cklein at mn.rr.com> wrote:

> I've been busy recently with the birth of my baby daughter on May
> 20th... I don't know if I mentioned it or not, but my wife took my
Groo siege
> poster down...but that room is now the nursery and I didn't
> spend a lot
> of time in there until recently.  Anyway, there's something about
> that
> poster (which is now over the couch in the living room) that my
> daughter
> loves to look at...

Hmmm, The Groo Nursery, has a great ring to it! Congrats, Charles!
Those early Groo life-lessons will help make her the terror of ther
playground, I'm sure!!!

-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Mendicant Second Class

Favorite Links:
NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/
POVONLINE: http://www.povonline.com/ ;
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/