[Groop] groo membership cards

Philippe 'BooK' Bruhat philippe.bruhat at free.fr
Fri May 6 14:39:59 PDT 2005

Le jeudi 28 avril 2005 à 07:32, Shawn Moore écrivait:
> The post office has finally cleared up the investigation on the tragic post
> office fire and delivered my envelope with the membership cards and they
> are perfect.  Thanks kindly.  Seems the fire was caused by a freak accident
> when a postal employee was trying to light a cigarette with a lighter gun
> and the lighter would not turn off.  Whomever had my envelope with the groo
> cards bumped into the employee with the lighter gun and the lighter fell
> into a trash can where a fire started and quickly turned into an inferno.
> When asked about the fire, several folks were quoted as hearing "Did I
> err?" in the fire's crackals.  You can't make this stuff up.

I looks like the Post Office in my area is still standing, but I also
received my Groop Membership Cards. Thanks a lot to Gary for picking up
the ball (was it Larry who started this?) and sending those!

By the way, what does SMST mean ?

--
 Philippe "BooK" Bruhat

 Fantasy is a nice vacation but Reality is where you spend your life.