[Groop] wolverine vs groo on ebay

John T Comics230 at cox.net
Sat May 14 19:46:02 PDT 2005

I'm interested in how much he got for it. When we had them first done, I
made a joke about selling mine on eBay. The response, both publicly and
privately, was not good. Rest assured, I would only sell mine if I truly
need the kopins, but they are mine to sell. The idea of what is illegal and
what is ethical is always a sticky piont. I have blurred that line several
times. Has anyone ever downloaded movies or songs, or even copied DVDs or
CDs?

John T
eBay ID: Groo