[Groop] Score

John T Comics230 at cox.net
Sun May 15 09:11:25 PDT 2005

Well, will wonders never sease. Nomally I don't attemd the local monthly of bi-monthly convention, because I don't collect alot of stuff and what I do collect I have most of what I want or need. There was a show in Providence and a friend got some passes, so what the hell. There were only about 15-20 dealers. At one of the tables a dealer had video tapes. (none pirated) Ttuff like X-Men cartoons, Live action Spider-Man TV show. Junk like that. Tucked in the middle was the Sergio tape. $4.00. well worth the trip. I'm happy.

John T