[Groop] Did I Err?

Pengyfelix at aol.com Pengyfelix at aol.com
Mon May 16 20:18:48 PDT 2005

The Grooism of the Day:

Yesterday, Elie finished installing the new pick-proof locks on all  our
doors.  So of course what did I do today?  For the first time  since I left my
parents' house, I locked myself out of my house.   Fortunately, Elie's issue of
CBG came in the mail, or those 4 hours in the  garage would have been really
dull.  To keep this not entirely off topic, I  will mention that the CBG
reviewers had some very nice things to say about  Sergio's artwork in Zounds!: A
Browser's Dictionary of Interjections.

Janet

_http://janetharriett.blogspot.com_ (http://janetharriett.blogspot.com/)