[Groop] Grooer than Groo

royalslik@aol.com royalslik at aol.com
Wed Nov 2 09:01:01 PST 2005

Hello Groopers,

It has been at least 4 years since my last Groop email.  I have gone
too long without Groop news, and I signed back up yesterday following a
recent purchase of Groo artwork from 1983 that has rejouvinated my Groo
obsession.  Basically checking in to say hi, and to see if there have
been any original groo appearances over the past 2 years.  Is there an
updated Groo appearance list?

I read the news sometime back about Sergio (and Mark?) lisencing or
selling the rights to a Groo animated movie, which is very exciting.  I
hope that there is a fair amount of Groosome frays and that the product
is not completely PG.  Will that make the Groo back issues rise in
value?  Who cares, I'm never selling my collection.  I'm also missing
one Groo card from the set, and I'll post which card it is in my next
email.  I'd have to search through storage sometime soon, but I may
also have some stuff for trade.

I still remember a lot of you guys from my older days on this groop,
and I hope to hear from you all soon.

Best,

Anil M. Melwani