[Groop] Groop Running Gags

Rick Loomis rick at flyingbuffalo.com
Fri Nov 4 09:07:19 PST 2005

At 10:02 AM 11/4/05, you wrote:

>Message: 1
>Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 02:00:50 -0800 (PST)
>From: No Way <no_way8888 at yahoo.com>
>Subject: [Groop] Running Gags...
>To: Groop at groo.com
>
>Hey Groop...
>
>All that silliness about Seth's router last week makes me happy to see
>that the art (?) of the running gag lives on in the group, and leaves me
>wondering... (I'm a relatively recent addition to the Groop- only been
>around for about a year and a half, so forgive me if this question has
>already been asked)  Has anyone ever undertaken the monumental task of
>cataloguing all the running gags used in Groo to date (including Groo
>Grams)?  If so, is said list still available someplace?
>
>Cheers,
>David

Speaking of running gags, somehow (gasp!) I missed the start of the running
gag that has someone saying "What pirates?"  I get that it has something to
do with "What do you mean, 'slow of mind'?" but what issue did the pirates
come into it?  I've probably read it, just can't remember.
Rick "not slow of mind, just short of memory" Loomis

Flying Buffalo Inc  www.flyingbuffalo.com
PO Box 1467, Scottsdale, AZ 85252
480-945-6917 fax 480-994-1170