[Groop] GROO NEWS from me

Mark Evanier evanier at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 19:17:45 PST 2005

Steve Hubbell wrote:

> Have you and / or Sergio had a chance to visit the new Groo forum at
> http://feargroo.proboards2.com/index.cgi yet?

ME: Not yet.  I will.

> Any word on the Groo: Friends and Foes 12 issue mini-series?

ME: Yeah...we're not doing it yet.  We need Sergio to have a little more
open time on his schedule.  My guess is we'll follow the Groo/Conan
mini-series with another four-issue one.

> I once read a comment a number of years ago on the possibility of a
> Groo meets Conan story-line... it went something like Groo meets
> Conan, Groo does what Groo does best, no more Conan. What happened to
> change the situation?

ME: Dark Horse really wanted us to do a crossover with Conan.  We said
no at first...then we got to talking and came up with an idea that
seemed like it might be fun.  So we changed our mind.