[Groop] Sergio Withdrawals!

Janet L. Harriett pengyfelix at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 21 12:42:34 PST 2005

It looks as though my local grocery store has stopped carrying Weekly
World News!  Since the checkout lines were extraordinarily long this
afternoon as everyone in town was getting their Thanksgiving dinner
fixings, I was trying to find a checkout with the WWN.  If I had to wait
in line, I might as well have some Sergio-related entertainment as I
waited.  Lo and behold, not one of the checkout lanes had the WWN (not
that I ever actually purchased one, so I can't rightly complain).  I
didn't have the checkout lane magazine layout memorized, but it looks
suspiciously like Weekly World News' former slot is now occupied by the
new, larger-format TV Guide.

Janet