[Groop] Membership Card Question

Gary Grossmann grossfamm at comcast.net
Mon Nov 28 12:50:22 PST 2005

Oh, Janet!  There are so many responses to that question! Here are just a
few:

1.  If the Mensas folks knew you had a Groop Membership Card they'd revoke
your Mensas membership
2.  You mean the Mensas card hasn't spontaneously combusted?
3.  The Groop Membership Card is like an honorary  membership in "Densas"
(www.densas.com) so you've got all the bases covered.
4.  I think your I.P.L.S. Card should go on top.  (International Penguin
Lovers Society)
5. You should keep your Mensas card, but only if it's got a photo ID and you
use the picture of you in your Chakaal costume.
By the way, What do fourth grade teachers know? What is Mensas?  What
Pirates?

-Gary G.