[Groop] new offer for Groo hat

Grossmann, Gary GaryG at DOR.WA.GOV
Fri Aug 4 16:15:36 PDT 2006

Sergio still has a supply of two of the three magnets. He's out of the
Ruffero magnets.(Probably because he gives them away to little kids.)
Remind me next year and I will take orders (and payment) before the Con and
get them for you.  ($3 each.  One of each for $5.

-Gary G.

-----Original Message-----
From: groop-bounces at groo.com [mailto:groop-bounces at groo.com] On Behalf Of
Yodazone at aol.com
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2006 4:05 PM
To: groop at groo.com
Subject: Re: [Groop] new offer for Groo hat

i'll buy a hat too.....hey how about bringing back the groo magnets from way
back as well.....i'd buy a bunch of those too.....

In a message dated 8/4/2006 4:43:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
promethea at kc.rr.com writes:

Wow - pass this on to ME & SA - if ever there were a good reason to start up
a production run of those clothes again...