[Groop] Toonzone interview

Yodazone at aol.com Yodazone at aol.com
Thu Aug 17 19:58:16 PDT 2006

Here's a cool interview from M.E. on his work on the  Superman Animated
series.   I had no idea he was a part of  the Superman series from the late '90s.
If you're a fan of  Superman and DC,  these dvd season collections are
awesome and  look crispy clear on the new dvd sets.

_Comics2Film  Fan Feed - STAS 10th: Miracle Worker Mark Evanier on Superman_
(http://www.comics2film.com/FanFrame.php?f_id=21496)

   There is a small mention of Groo at the bottom of the  interview in which
work is underway on another new mini  series.   My question to Mark is,  will
this be a 4 issue  mini or a 12 issue mini series?      Heck, a 3 set  of 4
issue minis throughout the year would be awesome.    Maybe  for Groo's 25
Anniversary or earlier???

     I think the Groo fever is coming back because  the statues on ebay are
going for 100 to 200 bucks on ebay  already.  Here in Miami,  every groo fan I
run into in my comic shops  are devastated they couldn't find the new
statue.....HAHA.....Maybe Dark Horse  printed only 550 staues to fuel and ignite
demand for more Groo???    hmmmmmm........