[Groop] Groo Fan Art

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 3 14:34:57 PST 2006

--- Bodhikt at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 12/2/2006 7:55:22 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> mrgrooism at yahoo.com writes:
> I've noticed that in 4 pages of FAN ART on the Dark Horse Message
> Boards http://www.darkhorse.com/boards/index.php that there is NO
> GROO
> STUFF!
> How about Rooftree stuff? Sergio stuff? I have scans of the beadwork
> portraits I did.... I still have the Ruferto, but the Groo Crew
> banner is
> (theoretically) in the Groo Museum in Olympia, WA.

Yeah, let's see ALL of that stuff! We just wanna get people thinking
about Groo over there!

-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Master Mendicant (!!!?)
http://www.myspace.com/mrgrooism

"<i>I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.</i>" Edgar Allan Poe

Favorite Links:
BRONX COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY http://www.bronxhistoricalsociety.org
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/
NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/