[Groop] Mouse Pad & Fan art

Mike Slaubaugh slaubau at ipfw.edu
Sun Dec 3 22:27:54 PST 2006

Mystery solved!  I had originally sent my post as a response to Ronny
Hanson's request for the numbers we have for Groo Cheese Dip? Statues,
Classic Comic Book Charater Tins, Groo Mouse Pads, etc.

I had meant to send my reply about the availability of the mouse pad to
the entire Groop (groop at groo.com), but Ronny's e-mail is almost
identical (groop1 at groo.org).  So I didn't look close enough to realize I
had sent my reply to Ronny only and not the entire Groop.  Too late now,
but the current bidding is certainly exceeding my expectations!  Mike S.

>>> "Tone" <Tone at moon-shine.net> 12/04/06 12:54 AM >>>

Mike S. -
	By the way Mike S., I for one never saw your posting about the
Groo Mouse Pad on the Groop. Perhaps there were some e-mail server
problems down the line. :(