[Groop] Groo Fan Art

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 4 20:28:44 PST 2006

--- Eric Chun <ericchun at hotmail.com> wrote:
> So far, 4 brave and talented people have volunteered to create an
> entry
> for the Comic Con souvenir book (which will reach 100,000 comic book
> fans):
>
> 1. Gary
> 2. Larry
> 3. Dougie
> 4. Conor

Well, ummm, uhhh, I was really talking about doing a stick figure for
the Dark Horse Fan Art Forum, as a joke. All kidding aside, I wouldn't
want anyone to waste valuable space in a program like that for MY fan
art, I am NOT an artist by any stretch of the imagination, and it
really will be practically a stick figure done for goofs. There is just
no place for that kind of work in a program. Those who can do a great
Groo should submit it, but not poor scribblings done for laughs.

I'm glad to do it for laughs, but NOT for publication, that space
should go to the talented folks who actually CAN DRAW! (this is not
opne of those protestations of "oh no, no, no I couldn't" meaning
"please talk me into it", this is just the honest truth that I've never
trained as an artist and can't doodle my way out of a paper bag!

-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Master Mendicant (!!!?)
http://www.myspace.com/mrgrooism

"<i>I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.</i>" Edgar Allan Poe

Favorite Links:
BRONX COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY http://www.bronxhistoricalsociety.org
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/
NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/