[Groop] Who Got to Listen to Mark?

Yodazone at aol.com Yodazone at aol.com
Thu Dec 7 19:49:06 PST 2006

In a message dated 12/7/2006 10:35:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mrgrooism at yahoo.com writes:

Normally, yes, However tonight I had already promised my buddy Kevin  I
would go to his book signing (FORGOTTEN NEW YORK - a GREAT book!)  held
at the old firehouse on LaFayette and White that was used as  the
GHOSTBUSTERS' HQ. What a great place! Anyway, WOW I wish I could  have
heard it!

So, who out there in Grooland got to hear  it?

-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Master Mendicant (!!!?)
_http://www.myspace.com/mrgrooism_ (http://www.myspace.com/mrgrooism)

omg that was the longest 2 hours ever.....lol.....the johnny carson  stories
were great but not one mention of groo!     nada!    zip!   zilch!

come on!    mark give us some  groo stories!