[Groop] CCI Souvineer Book

Conor Geoghegan theirishtiger at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 7 21:13:41 PST 2006

That's a good idea. The Groop could put some sort of book together. It could
maybe have some fan art, some testimonials/writings, I dunno, basically just
commemorating the 25th anniversary.

I 'd definitely be up for contributing to that - because I don't really know
anything about the "CCI Souvenir" book (never been down to San Diego), but,
realistically, I don't know how good the chances of even having a piece
selected to be put in the book are (it isn't really just "a big book of Fan
Art", is it?).

Some sort of Groop commemoration/appreciation book would probably even be
better than submitting to the CCI book. It would need somebody to organize
and put it together, though. It wouldn't need to be too fancy - it's thought
that counts - and we'd only need to print 4 copies (Sergio, Mark, Stan,
Tom).

If anybody thinks they'd be able to organize this, I'll support you fully.

Interested?

-Conor
(1111)