[Groop] Groo Ornament

J Brooks jabrooks at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 19 12:28:43 PST 2006

Our tree is tiny.  But the Groo ornament is hanging in place, protecting the
other ornaments.

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 19:07:53 +0000
From: "Finn Smith" <mulch3 at hotmail.com>
Subject: [Groop] Groo Ornament
To: groop at groo.com

How many of you have your Groo ornament on the tree this year?

Mine broke last year.  As gently as I handled it, the leg still broke
(luckily I have another one -- still "minty-mint" in my collection!)

Merry!  Merry!

Finn and family

Not only does WindowsOff to school, going on a trip, or moving? Windows Live
(MSN) Messenger lets you stay in touch with friends and family wherever you
go. Click here to find out how to sign up!  Live™ OneCare™ provide
all-in-one PC care to keep your computer protected and well-maintained, but
it also makes creating backup files a breeze. Try it today!
http://www.telusmobility.com/msnxbox/