[Groop] Groo T-shirt - 1989

Tone Tone at moon-shine.net
Wed Dec 27 11:45:06 PST 2006

Hey all,
	I came across an eBay auction, which includes a large sized (I
believe) 1989 Groo T-shirt, the one with just the upper portion of Groo
and Rufferto over a Groo title box.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110072457597

	It is actually just considered a bonus shirt in a larger auction
of four Conan T-shirts. Right now the auction has no bids at a price of
$12.95, so I thought some Groopies might be interested. I already have
this particular shirt so I would not want to be greedy in getting a
second one if there are other Groopies interested in it. I know very
well how difficult Groo shirts are to track down, especially in decent
condition like the one appears in this auction.
	I was not sure exactly which Groo shirt was in the auction due
to the lack of description of the Groo shirt and the non-detailed
accompanying photo, so I "asked the seller a question." In response I
was quickly sent a high-resolution image. In case anyone is interested
in the auction and wants a closer look I can forward the photo to you.

	Best wishes to all and Happy Holidays (there is still New Years
to get through),
_TONE_