[Groop] Groo Sightings & Happy Groo Year!

groopunk at aol.com groopunk at aol.com
Sun Dec 31 15:10:16 PST 2006

 "Groo, the Wanderer" was mentioned along with the whole gang of artisans who brought him to life in the letters page of the latest "Ultimate Spider-man." However, unless Groo made a far background appearance within the Ultimate Clone storyline, there was no visual of our cheesedip-eating warrior.

 -seth-