[Groop] San Diego Hotel Problems

Bodhikt@aol.com Bodhikt at aol.com
Thu Feb 9 07:17:26 PST 2006

In a message dated 2/8/2006 8:34:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,
grossfamm at comcast.net writes:
>>(No Long Suffering Mrs. G. this year. Darn!)<<
What about a pretty college co-ed?
>>So whose going anyway and what are your housing plans?  (And Kaytee, I
don't want to here it! hee-hee).<<
Weeeelllll.... I will have a traffic and parking problem, if that's any
consolation. Suggestion: check the hotels/motels in Mission Valley, Hotel Circle,
College District and eastward-- the Trolley lines have been connected, so
anywhere near a trolley station can get you to the Con fairly easily. Last year,
Tom got a room down near the border-- and despite all the scalping going on
elsewhere, it was at its usual rate. There's a trolley stop near the crossing,
too, so even Tj wouldn't be totally unreasonable... and lots of places there take
US dollars....

Kaytee
http://www.simplexities.net