[Groop] Is Gary tring to raise money for San Diego?

Gary Grossmann grossfamm at comcast.net
Tue Feb 14 18:59:02 PST 2006

No!, No!!, No!!!, NO!!!!  And another NO and a few !!!! for good measure.

I would NEVER sell a piece of Sergio art on ebay, or anywhere else.

I would sell my car, my house, clothes, my blood, my collection of beach
glass, my King Kong tie (well, maybe not my King Kong tie); I would even
sell Larry, but I would never sell original art by Sergio to get money for
anything, EVEN going to the Con.

Take care -Gary "Nothing Left to Sell" Grossmann