[Groop] An idea: "Sergio Aragones Yearbook"

Vaughn (Home) vaughn at sewardconsulting.com
Fri Feb 17 06:34:31 PST 2006

<unlurk>
I had an idea last night. Wouldn't it be cool if there was a "Sergio
Aragones Yearbook"? This would be a comic book and would contain
something like the following:

    -a reprint of all the Mad Marginals from the previous year.

    -one or two reprints of stuff done in the past year (e.g. covers,
one pagers, etc.).

    -a list of the various projects Sergio had done in the past year.

    -a short Groo (or other character) story, just a few pages, like the
Drum and Pal story at the back of #189.

    -fan mail(?)...this could be excerpts from this list.

    -a Rufferto on the back cover page (and perhaps others inside).

    -announcements of future stuff (in more detail perhaps).

Sergio and Mark are quite busy but I don't think this would take a lot
of new effort on their part.
</unlurk>

~Vaughn Seward