[Groop] Disabled Services Booklet

Gary Grossmann grossfamm at comcast.net
Fri Feb 17 17:23:11 PST 2006

Hi Folks!

About 10 days ago I sent out a handful of DIsabled Services booklets with Groo on the cover to a number of folks who had requested them in December.  Sorry it took so long!!   I hope they all got through.  If you want one, I have plenty.  Just let me know and send me your address.

Not enough folks wanted a Groop Membership Card for a reprint to make sense.  However, I still have some generic cards that I could send for $4.  If you want to see what they look like Eric has them on his Flckr site. (Which I can't find the link to at the momet) Instead of a name they have Member in Good Standing. If you asked for one of these before, I'm sorry, but I lost that list. I think there were a couple folks.

Take care all -Gary G.