[Groop] Groo Marvel #90: Question about boy on page 5

Vaughn (Home) vaughn at sewardconsulting.com
Sun Feb 26 18:43:18 PST 2006

Ah, I figured so. I just love all those little details Sergio puts into
every panel. I wonder how many of them are noticed by the majority of
readers? For example, have a look at the first panel on the 7th coloured
page (Groo Marvel #90). There are several little mice at the feet of the
prisoners, each one with an amusing expression! This is one of the
reasons I'm still on #90 for the first time.  :-)

Cheers,
~Vaughn Seward