[Groop] Sergio's Con Schedule

Janet L. Harriett pengyfelix at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 27 14:07:10 PST 2006

Last I heard, Sergio was announced as a guest for two cons the weekend
of May 19-21.  One of them is Motor City Comic Con, which we want to go
to if Sergio will be there.  I forget the second one.  Does anyone have
any information as to which con he will be attending that weekend, or
the progress being made on constructing the hyperspace portal so he can
be at both?

If bribery will help, I will show up at Motor City wearing my Chakaal
costume one day if Sergio is there, and my amateur booth babe services
will be at his disposal.  There could also be homemade cookies.

Janet