[Groop] Happy National Gorilla Suit Day

Shawn sloptamom at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 16:26:24 PST 2006

Happy National Gorilla Suit Day to everyone!

  A big thank you to Mark for keeping us abreast of where this holiday comes from by placing information up on his web page. http://www.povonline.com/National%20Gorilla%20Suit%20Day.htm And also thanks to Don Martin for the great original idea!

  I went to the Costume Shop to rent a gorilla suit, but, alas, they were all sold out - but I did find out that they come in - Small, Medium, Large, as well as both Democrat and Republican sizes!  <wink>

  Anyone know which day is National Groo Suit Day?

  Have fun!

Shawn
  (the girl)