[Groop] Chakal and questions...

Yodazone at aol.com Yodazone at aol.com
Sun Jul 2 20:51:40 PDT 2006

Have the Chakkal stories from Groo 50 and 51 been reprinted with  her on the
cover yet?

Is there any chance that Dark Horse or Graphitti Designs are planning  to
make an Absolute Edition Hardcover for Groo?  Like the way DC  comics did for
Alan Moore's Watchman books?  Those nice  expensive, highly detailed and
oversized books they do?

Is there any truth to the rumor of Jack Black being the forerunner to
playing Groo in the movie?   (He was rumored to play Green Lantern  too)

eh Mark?    We need Groo updates......we groopies are  starvin for info.....