[Groop] Groo comicon news

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 22 16:39:24 PDT 2006

--- "Senkpiel, Bruce" <bruce.senkpiel at justice.gc.ca> wrote:

> I don't think we want to be exclusive.  Instead we should always
> welcome new members.  If Gary is willing and has the time to produce
> more membership cards the newer cards will have higher membership
> numbers which would indicate they were issued later.  (In the
> alternative, the next cards could be the second series, etc.)

I agree. If you love Groo enough to carry a membership card, who cares
WHEN you started? Many of our recently added members show a burning
passion that is wonderful. If someone discovers Groo first through the
movie and comes to love the comics too, well... Welcome to the Groop,
hee heeee!

-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Mendicant First Class
http://www.myspace.com/mrgrooism

Favorite Links:
NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/
POVONLINE: http://www.povonline.com/ ;