[Groop] Groo Statue

Tone Tone at moon-shine.net
Tue Jul 25 05:40:28 PDT 2006

Ronny,
	Since you posted those lists of limited edition Groo merchandise
and my name only appears under the new statue heading these are the
numbers of things I have in my collection:

Classic Comic Book Characters #6: Groo (550)
No: 104

Groo Cheesedip? Statue (750)
No: 238

The Death & Life of Groo Limited Hardcover (1000)
I DO have one, but it is still in its shrink wrap. I was planning on
waiting to open it if/when I see Sergio in order to personally get an
autograph.

The Groo Chronicles - Expensive Edition (1500)
No: 844

Buzz & Bell HC (1200)
What is this? Is it a Groo collectable?

Groo Insert-Sketch card (50)
This is not on your list, but I figure since these are definitely
limited edition and I believe there was some list of their ownership...
I have one. :)

	...And you can just call me Tone, not _TONE_. That is just my
sign off, see...
_TONE_