[Groop] Membership Cards, Groo Movie, etc.

ANDY REAGAN strongbad at rochester.rr.com
Fri Jul 28 17:52:55 PDT 2006

Hi Gary!
I was wondering if I could get a Groo membership card.  I too am a lifelong Groo fan.  I have always been hesitant to join groups like these but after reading all of the threads, this is a place of honesty and devotion to the group.  I was hoping to get a card.  How would I go about foing that?  Please let me know,
Excitedly,
Andrew Reagan