[Groop] Other than Groo

Bodhikt at aol.com Bodhikt at aol.com
Sun Jul 30 17:30:29 PDT 2006

In a message dated 7/30/2006 2:28:54 PM Pacific Standard Time,
brownhome at blueyonder.co.uk writes:
>>I also happen to quite like rocks... <<
Me, too. Pretty rocks. I have a lot of them, mostly carved into various
little shapes, polished and pierced, but some remain virgin and a few even are
"specimen" type ones (with name tags!) I have a lot of fake rocks, too. Sometimes
I string them together or even make funny pictures with them. Mostly though,
they are weighting down various pieces of furniture so it won't float off when
the gravity controls on Spaceship Earth get turned down.

I still have a couple of super-annuated three-year olds-- theoretically
"adult", by the current laws of the land, but as we all know, age is just a
number.... Also have three furry kids (generally better behaved than the other two).

I also garden, although hubby doesn't see the "art" of my landscaping
designs-- he says it looks like a crazy person lives here.... He subscribes to the
"less is more" philosophy, and I... well, think about Sergio's well filled,
detailed backgrounds... that's MY decorating style....

Kaytee
Proudly marching to the beat of a different kettle of fish.