[Groop] Roll Call

Bodhikt at aol.com Bodhikt at aol.com
Wed Jun 7 16:49:13 PDT 2006

In a message dated 6/7/2006 4:25:03 PM Pacific Standard Time,
dgabbard at hotmail.com writes:
>>Just be careful since they reconfigured the trolley lines it can be a bit
of
hopping on and off to get to the Convention Center...<<
There's a map of the various colored lines on the website, as well as the
time schedules. There will be a special line during the Con which only operates
when a "big event" is going on downtown-- starts at Qualcom Stadium, and goes
to the convention center with no transfer necessary. Parking available at
Qualcom, Mission Valley (closest to "Hotel Circle"), Fashion Valley... I don't
really recommend Linda Vista... Old Town is probably OK (also fairly close to
Hotel Circle), if you get there early enough.... If I go, I'll probably start at
Grantville, then transfer to the Con Special.

Kaytee
Proudly marching to the beat of a different kettle of fish.