[Groop] Roll Call, etc.

Gary Grossmann grossfamm at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 7 20:45:26 PDT 2006

Hi Folks!

Once again trying to consolidate posts and not be accused of post padding:

Kaytee, It would be great if The Long Suffering Mrs. G. & Claire were coming
down.  But alas it is not to be.  And you would be amazed just how cheaply I
can get down there and stay there by myself (thanks Dougie!) compared to
being down there with the two most important women in the world. Maybe next
year...

Ryan, I hereby confer on you the title and rank of Mendicant Second Class, a
rank formerly held by the much noted and revered Larry "Mr. Grooism" Stellar
before he was promoted for his willingness to accompany me to LA on my
successful but nonetheless ill advised 16 year old Spanish Language
Newspaper/Sergio Cartoon quest.  So you are filling big shoes, Ryan.  But
after collecting, reading, and eating a complete set of Groos (I'm sure the
Eclipse Special went down hard!) you have earned your new rank, as any fool
can plainly see.

And finally, Steve, Friday sounds good to me.  I'd just like to get togther
with as many Groopies as possible, breakfast, lunch, or dinner.  (Cheaply of
course!)

Take care all -Gary G.