[Groop] Roll Call, etc.

Scott Hudlow shudlow at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 8 16:02:36 PDT 2006

Hi,

  My only suggestion is to get away from the convention center, since its lousy with hungry people at the end of the day, including me.  Last year, we had dinner at the crab shack behind the convention center and at the Gordon Biersch brewery over near Hotel Circle, close to Quallcom (Jack Murphy Stadium for us old timers, I lived in Oceanside in the 1970s).  Both places were great, since we could get away from the convention crowd!  Scott Hudlow
Bodhikt at aol.com wrote:
      In a message dated 6/7/2006 8:45:44 PM Pacific Standard Time, grossfamm at hotmail.com writes:
  >>I'd just like to get togther
with as many Groopies as possible, breakfast, lunch, or dinner.  (Cheaply of
course!)<<  Not Croce's, then....

  Kaytee
"God may be One, but God loves diversity". Horaku