[Groop] Groop Mulch or Cheesedip?

Chad Riden chad at chadriden.com
Fri Jun 9 13:42:41 PDT 2006

>> For those of you who loved Groo enough to eat your comics, would
>> you say
>> that it tasted more like mulch or cheesedip?
>
> In order for someone to express an opinion on this subject, wouldn't
> he have to have actually tried to taste mulch? Eewww!

I have not tasted my comics, but I did accidentally get some mulch in
my mouth early this spring. Don't ask.

I will say.. it was exactly as I expected it would be.

While on the subject of mulch.. I just want to point out to you fine
people that if you buy bags of manure from Wal-Mart you're a victim
of their shady shenanigans. They mix in an alarming amount of pea-
gravel to "pad their post-count," so to speak.

--
Thanks,

Chad Riden

http://chad.riden.org/