[Groop] the value of a signed comic

Elie A. Harriett misterelie at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 12 17:25:10 PDT 2006

The value of a signed comic is exactly what it means to the person who
now has the autograph.

Sergio's autograph is worth $1googleplex to me  (remember when "google"
was a mathematical number and not an internet startup?).

ME's autograph is worth same.

I have a practice of getting my picture taken with people I admire
(including Sergio and Mark) and then having them autograph it.  I am
extremely proud of that collection because it means a lot to me.

When someone sells an autographed comic, its value is whatever someone
else is willing to pay for it.  Let's leave the open market to its own
devices.

Cheesedip, anyone?
Elie