[Groop] Groo Sightings/ Original Comic Art

Gary Grossmann grossfamm at comcast.net
Mon Jun 19 21:08:27 PDT 2006

I haven't heard anything.  I'll try to remember to ask him at the con.  I can't see them going for less than $1,000, and that may be way under.  They have a lot of stuff in them.  On a per page basis, the 10 grand for an entire comic is a bargain.

-Gary "Glad the Trade paperbacks Go for $13.95" Grossmann

PS  Did you notice the Sketch card on ebay went for $349.95?