[Groop] Favorite Groo

No Way no_way8888 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 08:51:28 PDT 2006

Heh... I don't have any kids (I'm single), but my two favourites would have to be Epic #2 (Mocosa) and #110 (Isagul)... although Pacific #5 (first appearance of Captain Ahax) will always hold a special place... hehe (always loved the Ahax stories).

  Cheers,
  David Reinhardt

Finn Smith <mulch3 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  For those of you that have children (and read Groo to them), I'd be
interested to know what issues appeal to them. My five-year old son's
favorite issue is issue #110: the one where Groo encounters Isagul the
undead . . . My daughters all-time favorite story is the origin of Groo (she
can't get enough of baby Groo and Lil' Groo).

I really like Epic #2 (The Mocosa) as well as the issue with the Arana.