[Groop] This is the end.

Gary Grossmann grossfamm at comcast.net
Thu Jun 22 18:10:35 PDT 2006

Ryan, Ryan , Ryan!

Bite you tongue young man!!!!  ("til it hurts!!)

You must have faith in the fastest cartoonist and the fastest wordsmith in
the business!

Besides that, there is no way it's from either of them being too busy with
other things. They are busy, but I think they could always make room for
Groo.  My guess is that for some reason, Dark Horse is pissing around, not
giving Sergio and Mark a good deal, or something like that, and so things
are dragging out.

Maybe if Solo #11 sells out super fast that it will let Big Mike & Co. know
that there is very good market out there for Sergio & Mark product.

And btw, since you didn't know that Chakaal was a caricature of Sergio's
wife, Charlene, (former world class Broadway dancer-when you've danced for
Bob Fosse, you are world class) you probably also didn't know that Princess
Thaais (Groo #80-#83) is a caricature of Sergio's daughter, Christen.
Sergio & Charlene met when he was drawing sets for a Los Angeles revival of
Li'l Abner and she was playing Stupefyin' Jones.

-Gary G.